Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Books

Old Man and the Sea by Hemmingway: This book was influential to me because of all the hard work this man did to achieve his goal was done foolishly, which has made me want to make sure I don't ever foolishly work towards my goals. It has helped me learn to step back and analyze situations more, instead of jumping right into what I want out of it. The Old Man and the Sea


Angels & Demons by Dan Brown: This book, to me, was important because it made me fall in love with History, and I have always tried to learn as much as I can because of it. It has also given me many different views and questions than what I didn't previously have. It has also given me a stronger desire to travel as much as possible, and is one of the reasons I try to visit other countries at least once a year.Angels and Demons

A Midsummer Nights Dream by Shakespear: This book was influential to me because I just really enjoy the whimsy of his writing, and I found it fun to read because of the fantasy world in it. It has also made me look at my paintings and drawings in a different way. A Midsummer Nights Dream

1 comment: